- Address of the property that is for sale (Note: We only finance owner occupied properties and true “second” homes).
- Price that I am to work up numbers on for the home that is for sale (Note: Homes for sale in the spring market of 2021 are often times selling for much more then they are listed for)
- Name and current address and phone number of the person seeking the information (Note: If it is you, it is likely I already have your current information. But if it is a referral, I will need them to also let me know they were referred by you as I continue to work “By Referral Only.”)
- I will need to know the total amount of funds available to work with for down payment, closing costs and pre-payment of an escrow account for property taxes and homeowners insurance.
- Permission to run a “Soft Pull” credit report which will give me an accurate (not estimated) TransUnion score. This “Soft Pull” credit report does not show up as a “hit” or an “inquiry” on the person’s official credit report.
- Example of Loan Estimate
- We are now also offering Bridge Loans! 3 Ways to purchase your next home prior to first selling your current home – Bob Hein (bobheinmortgage.com)
As of today, the inventory of homes listed for sale remains low and this continues to be a challenge for buyers. It may never be a better time to sell than then what we are seeing right here and now, in 2021. However, even with the recent uptick in interest rates, mortgage rates are still very low. Home affordability remains very strong, especially in West Michigan and in comparison to other parts of the country. If there is anything I can do to provide information, education, or value to you or anyone you know who is thinking about buying a home, I am available!!!
We greatly appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon. Contact me with any mortgage questions.
– Bob Hein, Mortgage Lender