Want to know the payment & Closing Costs of that house that just went up for Sale?
(Now Offering Bridge Loan Financing!!)
As you probably know, I like to stay in touch with my past clients, many of whom I’ve developed friendships with over the years. Regardless of how often we have stayed in touch since we’ve worked together on your last mortgage, I want you to know that I am always here to be of assistance to you, your friends, your family, and your co-workers. I greatly appreciate your business as well as your referrals. As an independent Loan Officer, your past business, repeat business, and your referrals are what keep me in business. I cannot thank you enough.
In case you didn’t already know,
or as a reminder and an open invitation to you and those in your circle, I am always available to work up numbers on properties that are for sale without any commitment from you, or another interested party whom you’ve referred. To work up a “Dodd/Frank approved Loan Estimate” detailing monthly payment and closing costs, I simply need an email with the following information:
- Address of the property that is for sale (Note: We only finance owner occupied properties and true “second” homes).
- Price that I am to work up numbers on for the home that is for sale (Note: Homes for sale in the spring market of 2021 are often times selling for much more then they are listed for)
- Name and current address and phone number of the person seeking the information (Note: If it is you, it is likely I already have your current information. But if it is a referral, I will need them to also let me know they were referred by you as I continue to work “By Referral Only.”)
- I will need to know the total amount of funds available to work with for down payment, closing costs and pre-payment of an escrow account for property taxes and homeowners insurance.
- Permission to run a “Soft Pull” credit report which will give me an accurate (not estimated) TransUnion score. This “Soft Pull” credit report does not show up as a “hit” or an “inquiry” on the person’s official credit report.
- Example of Loan Estimate
We are now also offering Bridge Loans! 3 Ways to purchase your next home prior to first selling your current home – Bob Hein (bobheinmortgage.com)
As of today, the inventory of homes listed for sale remains low and this continues to be a challenge for buyers. It may never be a better time to sell than then what we are seeing right here and now, in 2021. However, even with the recent uptick in interest rates, mortgage rates are still very low. Home affordability remains very strong, especially in West Michigan and in comparison to other parts of the country. If there is anything I can do to provide information, education, or value to you or anyone you know who is thinking about buying a home, I am available!!!